Frequently Asked Questions

Badges

How thorough is your research for badges?

In short, very. We believe that our customers deserve to know the truth about the products they buy. To that end, we meticulously research every one of our vendors and track down specifics to back every one of our claims. We hold ourselves and our vendors to very high standards to offer you the very best products.

To learn more, check out the short bit of info at the bottom of every product’s page detailing how the badges for the item were chosen. 

Why don't you have an ethically made badge?

We don’t need one, 100% of our products are ethically made by passionate professionals. 

For our other badges, not every single one of our products meets the standard. For example, 80% of our products are locally made in North America — the other 20% are not. If this is an important value to you, the badging system clearly states which products meet your standards so you don’t have to do any extra research. We offer 100% transparency so you know exactly what you’re buying.

Orders and Products

How do I get in touch with customer service?

If you need any assistance or have any question, you can write us at orders@itemerie.com and we will answer you within 1 business day.

What payment methods are accepted

We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and the following payment providers: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay.

If you have problems or trouble paying for your order please reach out to us at orders@itemerie.com

How can I track my order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email. Only orders with Expedited shipping will receive a tracking number. If you haven't received an email, you can contact us at orders@itemerie.com with your name and order number.

Can I cancel or make changes to my order?

Please reach out to us at orders@itemerie.com within 24 hours and we will help you with your order.

What if the product I want is sold out

We periodically restock our items. Please email us at support@itemerie.com and we can make a pre-order for you or let you know when the product will be available again.

Shipping and Returns

Do you ship internationally?

We currently ship to the U.S. and Canada. This is because the vast majority of the products we sell are made by artisans from these places and we want to stay mindful of our carbon footprint

Can I return an item?

In case you need to make a return, you can contact us at orders@itemerie.com with your order number, item you wish to return, and the reason of the return to initiate a request. When accepted, send us back the item and we will refund you once we receive it.

We do not offer free shipping on returns. When returning your item, we recommend that you use a traceable method of shipping so you can track return delivery.

All shipping charges are non-refundable.

When will I receive my order?

The typical wait time to receive your order is 5 to 12 business days.

Will I pay duties on my order?

We take care of duties for you. We offer free Shipping on order over 99$.

General Inquiries

For any other questions, inquiries or general information please contact us by email at:

support@itemerie.com
Go To Store